Thursday, August 23, 2007
"this is another one i wrote about a relationship i was in..."
Two more fulltime days. Then it's straight to the land of crafts, tuck and mittens@campfire. I am so excited. ANY to make my Xcitement 'Xtreme Xcitement' I e-mailed my favourite Nakakid of all times, Reece Cochrane and said "Reece, you should come out to camp next week and Jr.Counsel." So...he is going to. Last year his camp name was "Buzz" because he had a buzzcut; however, I pretend it's because he loves Home Alone.

My boss's wife had the baby. It's a boy and they named him Adam. This was a pleasant surprise because when Ajay phoned to tell us he was born he said "Which name do you like better? Tammher or Ehad?" I said "both are great." I will never get tired of Ajay stories.
9:00 am Tuesday morning
(phone rings, michelle looks at call display and sees that it is Ajay)
Michelle: hi Ajay, how are you?
Ajay: Good. She hasn't had it yet. She couldn't take anymore pain so she got that needle.
Michelle: an epidural?
Ajay: what?
Michelle: never mind.

After Friday I don't think i work until Sept 4. yes! Colin comes home in two sleeps. The awkward librarian boy is back at the Jasper Place branch and I dreamed last night that luke was really, really muscular.
posted by michelle @ 9:22 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 25, 2007 at 11:28 AM, Blogger cayliedawn said…

    1. a week with reece cochrane!? jealous!!!
    2. sometimes my friend jenni talks about a cute awkward librarian boy at that library. i wonder if it's the same one! i should have a crush on him, i think.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates