Wednesday, April 2, 2008
"oh emm ay arr"
I am HOME from my 6th last shift at Second Cup. Five more to go. It isn't like a horrible job thate I hate every second of. I complain alot in the hour before I go though: "ughhh! i don't wannnnnna go to work!" HOWEVER; my boss has the CUTEST little boy who was spelling him name for me. Can you guess what it is????!!!!!


Tomorrow I have a group presentation in my catholic class. lucky for MY group we got one of two boys in our class. And he has a beard. Who can see what's coming next????!!! Yep. He's playing Jesus. I would like to say it is my last presentation of the year, but it isn't. Group work is my nemesis. You are riding on the hope that your group members are as intelligent as you.

s-c-a-r-y. For instance, I am currently working on an inquiry based unit plan for my literacy class and it is a partner assignment. Our unit is for a grade one class and today my partner showed me a lesson plan she had done in which the kids were studying words such as " chlorofluorocarbons" and "the greenhouse effect." I said "i think that is way too hard for grade one." She said "no. kids are curious about this kind of thing."
Hmmm. i doubt it.
bitch bitch bitch!!!! whine whine whine!!!!


ANYWAYS! I am so excited for the new Office to be on. I also feel like spring could quite possible be making its way here. ALSO, today at work I looked up and saw a familar face: it was from year two at Grant MacEwan. He was in my drama class. He played my husband. There is our picture. I was pregnant in the play. Some people in that group took the play more seriously than me, can you guess which ones???!!!

posted by michelle @ 6:48 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates