Thursday, April 17, 2008
One Year Ago Today...
I have this weird obsession with always liking to know something that happened exactly a year ago, or month ago, or TWO years ago etc. from "today." I think it is interesting to see what was going on and give me perspective on whether my life was better or worse THEN, than it is NOW. I like to resend e-mails to Luke that he e-mailed me when we were in the awkward "not dating" stage. This I more so do cause they are so awkward:

Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:02:42 PM
Ya I was thinking that we should talk sometime... about stuff. Yaa.. I think you know what i mean. Anyway I think I should be going to sleep, I haven't had enough of that. So until next time...

Anyways, the reason I am talking about this is because after not finding a summer job as soon as I should have last year I went through like 10 days of applying for jobs and not getting them and it was raining all the time and I was reading some of the most depressing books ever and basically felt like garbage, and THIS year I already have a summer job all lined up so I am foregoing all that 'no job' depression. Until the fall, then it may resume. (**how appropriate that 'resume' is a homograph in this situation!)

I am in the midst of final writing and this year I am taking the "less is more" approach to studying. I figure that the time I don't use for studying is just as important as the time I do use, so I do very important things like: go on facebook, organize my favourites on the computer, read the blogs of like 30 strangers who post great links to places that I would like to buy things from ** (one of my new 'favourites' folders), read my book, watch Arrested Development, go for walks,watch 'Ellen'...

Speaking of Ellen! Me and Luke forgot to send her a wedding invite. I gotta find an address!
posted by michelle @ 8:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates