Tuesday, May 1, 2007
May. Hooray.
Well I cannot believe that it is May 1. I just cannot. One year ago I was here and thinking I made one of the biggest mistakes of my LIFE! It turned out ok though, in the end, I got a boyfriend and tan lines. I must say that I am ever so glad to NOT be out there today and for four lonnng months; however, I will miss the carrot cake if it must be said.



Eye just got back from an I appointment. Yeesh those optometrists make a killing. I also feel like somewhere in the initial stages of their schooling they have to pass "Are You Boring Enough 204" in which they watch comedies and are trained to not laugh, develop bland fashion sense and lose all unique traits that would make them different from the rest of the optometry world. My optometrist growing up was sooo bland and I was hoping for the best with this guy... no dice. No glaucoma or cataract jokes, no cornea-on-the-cob comments, simply "which lens is clearer..." Oh well. The best part was when I got the numbing drops put in my eyes, (not normal procedure, my eyes always have something else wrong with them,) anyways, like all numbing things it makes them feel HUGE and I left feeling like my eyes were popping out of their sockets. Then I was pretending that I had gotten an "Eye Augmentation" and people were thinking "she just got her eyes done, what a hussy!" I also get to have eye drops for two weeks. Then back I go... and this time I'm gonna pull out all the stops to get that guy to lighten up: clown costume, Chris Rock voice and "that's what she said" jokes.



Doctor: Alright you can just put your chin on the chin rest.

Michelle: That's what she said!



-- I'll keep working on that one.



**from a year ago. Me and Anna. Anna and I.
posted by michelle @ 11:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates