Friday, May 4, 2007
Shalom in the Mall
Last night my mommy and I went to the mall. I had nothing to look for, but went for the lights and smells....barf.

a-n-y-w-a-y-s...as we walked in I thought to myself, "Maybe I will see Chris Kattan here tonight." (*he is in the movie they're filming at West Ed.) So I walked to Chapters because I actually like that store and as I was entering I noticed a line-up going outside the door. I was puzzled until I realized who was there. Chris Kattan? Schmris Schmattan. Even better...

Rabbi Schmuley.


That's right. I was like two feet away from the star of "Shalom in the Home" ( a program on TLC) He was doing a book signing, but I had none of his books for him to sign. (I left "Kosher Sex" at home. )**that is actually a book title of his.

Here he is with Michael Jackson and a cake! Thanks for coming to Edmonton Rabbi. You are welcome in my home to find Shalom any day of the week.
posted by michelle @ 9:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates