Tuesday, May 8, 2007
am I right ladies?
My dream life would consist of a world-wide mandatory "ellen" watching. Everyday at whatever time it is on in every country, everyone would sit down with a cup of coffee and watch. and when it was dancing time..everyone would dance.

I have a summer job. phewf.

The internet makes it so easy to watch peoples' lives. Through someone elses blog I found the blog of this human and it was funny and interesting so I read it regularly, (even saved it in my favourites if it has to be known.) Anyways... then on Sunday, I ran into someone else and they were with this human...and I was introduced to the human who I had been following every single day! What to SAY? What to DO?

Tonight is the second-last Gilmore Girls EVER. Yes Lorelie annoys me and Rory's bangs are a little too perfect, but it will be sad to say good-bye forever. Me and Rory are both high school graduates of 2003 and... well, that is wear the commonalities stop. I have no Korean friends, my mother was 32 and married when she had me and I do not have a different cotton dress for every Friday of the year; however, Rory... if you're out on the road, feeling lonely and so cold...all you have to do is call my name.....
posted by michelle @ 5:14 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 9, 2007 at 4:21 PM, Blogger cayliedawn said…

    i stole "your sister's bangs, she cut them herself" from a sufjan song, but the christmas album was only released this year, waaaay after your post. are you just super-hip, or is it a reference to something else?

    ugh. i can't contend with you.

     
  • At May 10, 2007 at 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    also. what is your summer job? i feel like you don't really exist outside of nakamun.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates