Saturday, May 5, 2007
West Edmonton Mallywood
My family has had a really bad week. On top of the badness of our week, it rained every single day. Sometimes I like rain, for instance when it is only raining a little bit and there is no wind so you can have an umbrella and stay completely dry. Or when it is pouring and you are laying in bed. Rain is not fun however when it is dreary for days on end and the only things that seem to get "out and about" are the long worms that are ultimatly killing themselves. I did however get to wear my rubber boots twice. yes!



A-n-y-w-a-y-s... last night the four of us were sitting in our basement and were sad together. Then my mom said "ok, that's it, Allen-put on some jeans, we're going to the noodle house!" So just like Ramona and the Quimby's, we went out for supper on a sad rainy Friday. And then..as we were leaving, a crowd had gathered in one area of the mall cause they were shooting for the movie. And I saw Chris Kattan. And then I had a slumber party. And today the sun is out.


posted by michelle @ 1:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 7, 2007 at 4:03 PM, Blogger cayliedawn said…

    my sister alyssa saw chris kattan too. she works at a swimwear store in the mall.
    dreamboat.

    i'm glad you have a blog. i don't like myspace but i wanted to internet-stalk you. now i can, conveniently.

     
  • At May 7, 2007 at 7:22 PM, Blogger ms. maybe said…

    I just found your blog because the girl who just posted a comment commented about your blog on her blog. Thanks for blogging. It makes me feel more social that I really am. Like I have real life friends. That would be nice. Maybe one day.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates