Friday, May 18, 2007
coffee out the yinger
I started my job on Wednesday. I am working at Second Cup. I think by the end I will be completely turned off by coffee, or severely addicted. The people I work with are interesting to say the least. The first words out of one of them was "21? I totally thought you were like 18!" OUCH. The other one, who held on to a unicorn beanie baby for the entire first morning just tells me I am cute like every hour. It's a lot to learn and I am not used to being the "new one who doesn't know anything." At the same time, it's nice to learn things. I know more about a lot of things than I did last week. hip hip hip.

More importantly, tonight is the Feist concert and I can't wait. I even showered.
posted by michelle @ 3:53 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates