Wednesday, October 8, 2008
musings.
I just ate a big bowl of Cinnamon Life and Multi-Grain Cheerios. Yep, it was my supper. Luke is working tonight which means I can pretend I am single and go all crrrazy!

i wish he was home.
also. I am still hungry

anyways, I am eager for the long weekend. I love not setting alarms and sipping coffee instead of gulping it while saying to myself "I don't care if this makes you feel nauseous, you will need it later.self." I was a good girl last weekend and planned all ahead for this week which means that I already have stuff planned for next week which MEANS...perhaps a break. I have a problem with planning ahead though; once I get slightly ahead then it becomes an obsession and I just want to get more-and-more ahead until it gets out of hand. I am really good at time management. almost too good.

I am trying really hard to love my class; however, Grade 7 is SUCH an annoying age group. They are too cool for school, and yet, they are just not cool at all. (It doesn't help that the boys are forced to wear khakis) I remember Grade 7 pretty well and I feel as if I should just enlighten my class with a few words of advice:

- Everyone in the class is only thinking about themselves, despite the fact that you think they are all looking and/or thinking about you.
- You can't hide under desks anymore. You weigh more than 70 pounds.
- Slouching is never attractive.
- "No you're a __________" is not a really, really funny comeback. It never has been.
- Bad marks are not reason to celebrate. Good marks are not a reason to make fun of someone.
- Your boobs may never grow bigger than that. Sorry.
posted by michelle @ 5:41 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates