Thursday, May 31, 2007
diagnose me
he said she said he said she said.

Today was nutso at el second cuppo. I didn't sit down all day. count it---alllll day. I will say again, today was nutso. My coworker was running on only two hours of sleep so you can imagine what kind of a teddy bear he was today, GRIZZLY. By the end I was so tired and then a lady said she wanted her coffee "take away" and I was so confused cause that just makes me think of subtraction... nope, she wanted a "to go" cup, but you probably had figured that out already.

I have been blessed with super sensitive skin which means that I almost always have some sort of foreign rash on my body. This can include (but is not limited to) excema, infections, shingles, etc. Now I have this fantastic one that is all over my elbows and has supplied ONE spot on my left hand, right knee, left hip and right calf. I went to diagnoseme.com (duh!) and it could be psoriasis (sore-eye-ass-is) or I am sensitive to gluten. (rock on Angie!) I get tired of these damn rashes, I really do. I hate being known for my skin disorders. "oh michelle, you and your rashes." I have had people say "I got this weird rash on my face and I thought of you." oh. sweet. It's almost like when people say something stupid and then tell me later : "I totally pulled a michelle today, I said the dumbest thing..."
posted by michelle @ 6:19 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At June 2, 2007 at 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we both posted about skin irritations in the same week. sad. at least it's something we can connect over. let's meet for hot chocolate at your second cup and discuss our rashes.
    sensitively yours,
    cayliedawn

     
  • At June 2, 2007 at 5:16 PM, Blogger ms. maybe said…

    I have excema patches on both my elbows, but the ones on my eyelids are almost gone. My brother has psoriasis BAD. I hope your skin feels better soon. I hope it's not gluten. It could be worse. You could be allergic to your blood.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates