Tuesday, May 29, 2007
"May. Your days be merry and bright."
Goodbye May basically. Where did that month go? It actually has felt like awhile since the horrible job searching time and the end of school, etc. So therefore it has been a month filled with days and minutes.

Today the girl that I am replacing quit in a fit of anger. She was supposed to be there until Friday but today she all the sudden disappeared and then was gone for good. awkward? you bet. The days go by pretty fast at Second Cup; however, waking up at 6:00am hurts. It hurts real bad. Despite my compulsive "must set everything out the night before" ness...i still have to wake up at 6:00 to keep them wondering "is she born with it? or is it maybelline?." Actually, I eat a lot of breakfast.

Yesterday an old man hobbled up to the counter and asked if we had any tums. Upon my "sorry, no" he left leaving a trail of fart-air. poor man. he really did need tums.

Am I the only one that sometimes gets air bubbles in their mouth? They don't hurt, they just...are. Well anyways, their not that amazing so if you don't get em' don't beat yourself up over it. I am gonna go for walk now. After that? I might have a drink of soy milk. And after that? I'll read my book. jealous?
posted by michelle @ 3:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates