Monday, June 11, 2007
Let's hear that in G Major
I seem to blog on Mondays. Once a week isn't that great in the blog world, but my life isn't that thrilling. I like it and all, but it isn't thrilling.

Work is going really well. I actually like it despite the ungodly hour I wake up at. My coworker likes me alot and customers know my name! YES!!! Today "Murry"* heard me singing as I was sweeping and asked if I had done any theatre productions. I have made up a few songs relating to Second Cup. The "signature blend" of SC is "Paradiso" and whenever, (which is alot) I have to make a pot, measure some beans, grind some beans, pour a cup..etc I get this song in my head...(to the tune of Clementine) "Paradiiso, Paradiiso, Paradiiiiiso is a blend. You can get it in a dark and a meeeedium my friend." David hates it. Today I thought of a new song pertaining to the ice machine. We are instructed all the time to take the ice from the back so the sensors will pick up on the deficit in ice and then make more..so, to the tune of the "when you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last"... "when you grab your ice cubes do you take them from the back? Do you have to reach much further? Can the guests all see your crack?" When I shared that one with David he was said "just when I thought you couldn't get any weirder." He thinks my eating and drinking time regiments are weird.
8:00am- coffee
10:00am- banana and london fog
12:00 pm- cereal
2:00pm- Italian Soda

Yesterday I bought three books at chapters. They are all kid's books because a) I love children's books and b) I am going to be a teacher. The Phantom Tollbooth, Holes and The Little Prince. I love all three and am so proud to own them. Becky is on the phone.Amen.
posted by michelle @ 4:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 14, 2007 at 1:33 AM, Blogger cayliedawn said…

    i haven't read "the phantom tollbooth," but i loved the movie "holes" and i love the book "the little prince." i think we are both so obviously teachers' daughters.

    e-mail me or facebook me or blogspot me or something and tell me which second cup you work at. i am in emminton for a few days, and maybe i will come visit you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates