Monday, June 4, 2007
you just be you, I'll be me ok.

Monday Monday.

Today was a GOOD day. A day that made smiling easy and blisters just a minor problem. Why? Let's start at the beginning:


1. I have new black yoga-ish pants that are super comfortable which I wore to work. mmm.

2.I saw a man outside with a parrot in his finger. a live parrot. "a live parrot..raaaa..."

3.I found out that if my second cup closes in August for renos, I will be paid cause I am full time.

4. A girl from one of my classes at Grant MacEwan came in an remembered me, AND my name! We sat by each other in health and were school-friends. Her name is Monika and she liked my "I love christmas" homemade t-shirt.

5.I got the second bridget jones' diary for eight dollars at winners. so judge me, i like Bridget.

6. I found out that my store has Coldplay and the Amelie soundtrack in its music. We listened to both cd's twice cause David has no musical memory and I could go batshit crazy if I hear Michael Buble ever again.

7.On Saturday Luke gave me a HUGE bouquet of daisies and made me a robot card. ROBOTS! I love robots! (this did not take place today, but the happiness carried over)

8.I have a great secret to keep.

~~the day is still here, go dance!
posted by michelle @ 4:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: michelle
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates